The rules of my shop: 1. You tell everybody about my shop. 2. You pay for teddy you choose. I immediately send your package. Exeption: I died... I'm joking! But even if I'm dead my assistant will take care of you get your package. 3. Creativity process is an uncontrol condition. That's why I don't make my toes for order. You can always choose anything from my shop you liked. 4. If you got a quastion, ask this before you made the payment. 5. Love and care my toes. I give everyone of them a piece of my heart.
Some facts about me:
1. I was born and lived in the city of Donetsk (Ukraine). In 2014, my family had to leave this city and now I'm living in Kiev, this is the capital of our country.
2. My family is a husband and two sons.
3. By education I am a teacher.
4. Since childhood I have been creative and loved handcraft: drawing, embroidery, sewing.
5. I love nature very much. My favorite element is the sea, water.
6. I enjoy growing flowers in my garden. Also, I'm a big animal lover.
7. In 2011, I was fascinated by antique dolls. I had a few dolls and I began to create clothes for them.
8. Since 2015, I took part in this exhibitions: "Fashionable Doll"(Kiev), "Teddy Land"(Kiev) and "PuppetSpring" (Münster).
9. In 2015, I was fascinated by the creation of Queen Anne Doll wooden dolls. Nowadays, My dolls live in Europe and America!
10. I started to sewing my first teddy in 2015. In 2018 I invented my Teddy Litopsies: I had the idea to create animals with a head made of natural stones!
11. In addition to the teddy, I create brooches embroidered with silk ribbons — and that looks incredible, as like bud garden flowers are continuing to live on a small piece of fabric!
12. I really like modern Blythe dolls! I mastered OOAK and it seems to me that giving a doll a new face and image is kinda magic!
13. Unfortunately, I don't speak English. My youngest son and Google help me to communicate with you!