By Natalya Pushkareva |
9 inches (22.8 centimeters)
Let me introduce you to Jessie Kitty
• 9"(23cm) long (excluding the tail)
• 7,5"(19cm) size in height with the ears
• made from high-quality artificial fur
• hand sculpted polymer clay nose
• footed pads made of faux suede
• glass eyes
• in the body of the skeleton Lockline, in the paws, ears and tail, the wire frame(can sit, lie, stand take various poses)
• filled with polyester and steel granules
Tinted with acrylic paints , in order to give the cat a live look.
Author's work requires special treatment. Dry clean only. Not suitable for young children.
Possible reserve for a few days. I provide payment by installments. Please, write to me.
My name is Natalya Pushkareva I am from Russia. With great love I create needle felted sculptures in the technique of dry felting wool. Each sculpture is individual and can not be an exact repeat. Everyone is only in a single copy. And I also make toys from plush and mixed technique.
I cordially greet all those who looked in my small shop)) I very much hope that you will like it here, that's where you can get acquainted with my woolen "baby" and if you want someone to settle in his home))
More from Natalya Pushkareva
View All Creations