By Teplyakova Daria|
4.7 inches (12 centimeters)
Curious white mouse-new neighbor in your house)
And of course a piece of cheese to feed her!
Very realistic can be placed in the corner of the kitchen or on the terrace of your home. Surprise your guests and friends!
The mouse was felted from natural wool by dry felting. Decorated with shining silk fibers. Ceramic eyes. Legs, tail, teeth-polymer clay, handmade. Size:12 cm without regard to the length of the tail
Cheese made of polymer clay. Size: 8 cm
Sculpture is individual and can not be an exact repeat.
Only in a single copy.
I would be happy if you will find a new friend in my show page
Nice to meet you!
My name is Daria Teplyakova, I am from Russia, Moscow.
With great love and with all my soul, I create needle felted sculptures in the technique of dry felting wool, for over 4 years. Each sculpture is individual and can not be an exact repeat. All my sculptures are made with love and attention to detail, my toys are inimitable, are unique. Everyone is only in a single copy.
I would be happy if you will find a new friend in my show page!
Dear Valued Collector:
- Toy is for adult collectors only, is not suitable for children, due to small parts/components used and can not be washed!
- Sorry, but no return accept.
- I accept PayPal.
- After your payment I will send you an e-mail asking you to confirm your details: contact name and shipping address.
- I use express EMS Post of Russia for worldwide deliveries.
- I am sending parcels from the city of Moscow. Shipping time usually 7-25 days (depending on the country of destination). Transit time may vary depending on your location and customs processing.
- The toy is carefully packed, you will be given tracking number to know it`s location. I always try to send a toy within a day or two of payment being received.
- Toys can be reserved.
I'm very flexible to the needs of the collector, and am always happy to help with any questions, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer you as soon as possible. Please contact me by e-mail [email protected]
More from Teplyakova Daria
View All Creations