By Margie Ross-Dryden|
9½ inches (24.1 centimeters)
* dark brown alpaca with white mohair inset muzzle
* hand painted dark blue eyes with upper eyelids
*sculpted clay nose, painted and sealed with hand stitched black perle cotton mouth
* black ultra suede paw pads, stuffed with polyfil
* fully jointed with screws, locknuts, washers, and hard board discs
* adorned with tea dye vintage doll apron adorned with vintage millinery flowers and crinkle ribbon
* stands 9 ½ inches high, 7 inches sitting
* One of a kind bear
I accept Paypal and accept credit cards thru Propay via secure server, please click on order and I will email you invoice
Hi, my name is Margie Ross-Dryden. I live in Philadelphia,PA in the great US of A.
I have been making original one of a kind bears for over 20 years.
All of my creations are my original designs and range in size from 6 to 15 inches.
My bears and critters are dressed, undressed and made from high quality mohair, luxurious synthetics and sometimes recycled furs.
Bears come with heart pendant saying "hand made with love", and signed hang tag with the bears details.
Payment, via Paypal
Returns - less shipping costs, all prices include shipping. Cost of return shipping is buyers responsibility and returns are accepted only if a problem with bear.
I would love to hear any feedback or comments on my bears, feel free to contact me at my email below.
I welcome special orders and answer any questions, you can email me at email@example.com.
Please note my bears are collectors items and not intended for children under 12.
More from Margie Ross-Dryden
View All Creations