By Gremiakina Svetlana|
3.1 inches (8 centimeters)
SIZE: Standing approx 8 cm
USED MATERIALS: German viscose.
EYES: German glass
JOINTS: Fully 5-way jointed with cotter-pins and disks.
All of my toys are 100% handmade - made by my hands! I use my own patterns only.
1. Please, do not adopt my teddies for resale, thank you.
2. Please, be aware that refund is possible only in case if the package is lost or the bear has serious damages because of the careless shipping. All other reasons cannot be accepted. Sorry!
3. Please, pay attention that usually it takes from 10 to 20 days for the package to be delivered, rarely, it may take up to 60 days or even more. It depends on the destination and custom procedure. Feel free to ask me any questions concerning tracking of your package.
4. All my teddy-bears has lived in a non-smoking house with no pets around. Each of them has its own passport.
5. Postage/shipping costs are to be paid by a buyer.
Hello, my name is Svetlana. I was born and raised in Siberia. Now my family and I live in Moscow. By profession I am a lawyer, but in my heart I handmeyder. For many years I embroidered cross. Very fond of this session, but currently have very little time.
It has been two and a half years I sew teddy bears. I love the world of Teddy.
It is magical. to each bear, an elephant, the hedgehog I put my heart and soul.
I'm always open to communication and new acquaintances .
Thank you for your interest in my work .
More of my items:
View All My Items