Stuffed Bunny / Rabbit|
Incorrect? Contact Us
10.6 inches (27 centimeters)
Meet JESSIE, a beautiful little white and brown bunny from TedandSue
SHE IS MADE FROM.....
* Schulte mohair, both long and short, dip dyed for sand coloured shading to ear and feet
* Ear linings and foot pads, brown viscose.
* Scissor sculpted face.
* Airbrushed face detail in shades of clay and brown.
* Her Bob-tail is needle felted from staples of pure white alpaca fibre
* Black glass eyes
* Embroidered nose & mouth in dark sable embroidery silk
* Her whiskers are of white horse-tail hair
* Jessie is filled with pure washed and carded alpaca fibre
* Extra weight from steel shot in her feet
* She can stand alone and also sits very neatly
* She has 5 cotter pin jointed hardware so head and all limbs move.
JESSIE IS WEARING...
* A cream double ruff made from soft Japanese cotton overlaid with a Harlequin gold and pink ribbon. The ruff ties with a matching pink ribbon.
JESSIE TRAVELS TO YOU...
* Tissue wrapped, in her own secure box.
* Signed & dated Certificate of Authenticity and hang-tag
* Complimentary full colour book for children, AlpacaChatter, written by me, about the alpacas on my farm on the Jurassic Coast in England
* JESSIE is for the adult collector only - not for children - thank you.
Please note: I accept only PayPal as payment for my bears, bunnies and creations - thank you
50% payment immediately to reserve the item, balance - 30 days later.
I do not charge a fee for my layaway service.
Payments are non refundable and non transferable.
You are welcome to pay the balance sooner if convenient to you.
Please contact me if you are interested.
I will acknowledge payment and let you know when your bear has been dispatched.
Creations are snuggled in a pretty, handmade cotton calico bag to begin their journey safely, then wrapped in acid free tissue & securely boxed.
All packages to the UK are sent via Royal Mail, tracked and signed for.
I usually ship First Class Royal Mail International (airmail) from the UK but always look for the best value shipper, balancing speed of delivery with traceability to try to keep packages secure.
All items are very securely packaged.
Thank you for dropping by x
My name is Sue Thomas and I am the creator of all creatures 'TedandSue!
I have been making soft collectibles for a few years now and have been delighted to be presented with the Bear Artistry Awards, Judges choice for both my bears and rabbits.
To keep my creatures as natural and organic as possible my mohair & alpaca characters are filled with the finest alpaca fibre, sheared from the alpacas on my farm.
Some are firmly filled with wood flakes, again, all natural products.
I am sure that my teddies, bunnies and other creatures will bring years of happiness and find a place in your heart.
There is lots of customer feedback available on my website www.tedandsue.co
I am always happy to answer any questions you may have, just drop me an email.
With best wishes, Sue
More of my items:
View All My Items