By Olga Popova
Pattern of teddy bears "Taras" |
Incorrect? Contact Us
* Bear pattern is sent to you in electronic form on the mail. PDF file.
* Pattern without a description of the work process.
* Pattern is given without allowance on the seams.
* Recommended Materials:
- Plush vintage (long pile)
- Disks (the sizes are specified on a pattern)
- Split pins T- 28mm (5 pcs.) About the company. 28mm (2 pcs)
- Washers metal. 10 pieces.
- Glass eyes 6 mm
- Sawdust for packing
- Granulate for weighting (metal or glass)
- Oil paints or pastel for tinting
The teddy bear is about 23 cm tall.
Pattern can be increased or decreased.
It is forbidden to transfer the pattern to third parties
The bear will go to you within 1-2 business days. I'm writing you a parcel number. I accept Paypal.
Hi. My name is Olga. Welcome to my world of teddy!I live in Russia. In the town of Velsk. This is a small, green, very beautiful city. It is 600 km from Moscow, Russia's capital. I sew Teddy bears since 2013. Now my bears live in many cities and countries. I sew teddy bears and plush from a vintage German and Italian viscose. I color the fabric itself to my bears. I sew bears in antique style. I love them very much! My Bears are created in an atmosphere of love and well-being. In a family where not to smoke where there's a pet (a great and beloved cat), where there are small children, who are very very loving bears - Teddy! We are always glad to see you!I hope you will find here a plush friend! Thanks for coming.
More of my items:
View All My Items