By Vlada Logutova|
8.4 inches (21½ centimeters)
The bear Bobby. He gives this nice feeling when you hold him on the hand and a very nostalgiс mood. It's so nice to see him when get back home. I also noticed he liked old photos very much :)
Bobby is made of German hand-dyed viscose, stuffed with pine sawdust, wood wool and metal granules. Glass eyes. He wears silk collar with french lace, batiste cotton hat with natural shell buttons ans small rusty bell which can ring :) Everything can be removed.
The standing size without a hat is 21,5 cm, with a hat - 27 cm, sitting with a hat - 21 cm. Can't stand, sits perfectly.
He pretends to be an old bear so he is a little bit worn out.
Bobby has a friend - Bunny Toby, they are good in pair. I'll place Toby here soon. If you buy them together, the delivery will be 20$ for both.
• All shipping prices are set for the regular post.
• We ship withing 3-4 working days after receiving the payment. All packages have a tracking number.
• The estimated delivery time is about 3-6 weeks depending on your destination and custom services. The delivery can take longer then we expect, especially around New Year holidays. Unfortunately we can’t be responsible for delays. But good news, sometimes the post works surprisingly fast :)
• If you haven't received your purchase after 6 weeks, please let me know and I will try to track it.
• Please note that international customers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes associated with shipping to their countries.
P.S. If you buy 2 or more items, please, write me first before paying money to count shipping cost, it can be cheaper.
Hello and welcome to our small family shop!
My name is Vlada Logutova and we make bears and other animals together with my Mom, Elena Bestuzheva. We live in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
We like mostly classic and vintage bears, but sometimes we can make little experiments which are always huge for us.
We love fleamarkets and love to use vintage fabrics, buttons and brooches when making the bears.
All our toys are OOAK, properly made. Our teddies are made of vintage plush or of new german fabrics: viscose and mohair. All bears are stuffed with sawdust and granules.
Follow us in Instagram to look at some working processes: instagram.com/dulcineabears/
We make primitives as well, you can find them in our Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dulcineabears
Please feel free to ask any questions!
More of my items:
View All My Items